PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE
• Retirement income is not about assets, it is about income.
• Your assets can be lost, stolen, swindled, sued, divorced or decimated in a market crisis.
• Retirement is about income and risk management.
COMMON MISTAKES WHEN PREPARING FOR RETIREMENT
• Under estimating life expectancy.
• Paying too much in taxes.
• Not preparing for the impact of inflation.
• Relying on income that is not guaranteed for life.
• Not preparing for potential catastrophic expenses, especially health and long term care.
• Focusing on financial products, instead of strategic planning.
• Not calculating the impact on income when a spouse dies.
Are you ready to retire? Do you have questions about the process?
Do you find the retirement paperwork a bit daunting? Is OPM telling you there will be a long wait to get a benefit report?
I can prepare a personalized retirement report to give you an idea of what you can expect.
MARILYN MILLER 360-598-4582 Fax 866-449-1751